Vanguard Economics works with governments, universities, research institutions, and development partners in the design and delivery of quantitative research. Our team supports the design of survey instruments, sampling framework, and delivery of desk and field-based data collection.
Vanguard Economics supports governments and development partners generate and analyze data for research, impact assessments and monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Our clients include:
- Government of Rwanda
- University of Sussex
- McKinsey and Company
- TradeMark East Africa
- Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
- International Center for Tax and Development (ICTD)
- IFC World Bank
Vanguard Economics specializes in quantitative and qualitative data collection for development in East Africa.
How we can support you
- Baseline and endline surveys for evaluations and impact evaluations
- Business perception surveys including for taxpayers and investors
- Smallholder farmer surveys and focus group discussions for value chain analysis
- Impact modeling and assessments for development partners